LOOK GOOD, PLAY GOOD!
- Complete the form and include it with your helmet/s.
- After your helmet is received, we will inspect it. If there are any damaged/missing parts we will reach out to you to see if you want them replaced. If so, the cost will be added and the invoice will be emailed to you.
- Ship your helmets to 3rd Coast Custom Helmets 5707 Caper Shores Ln Sugar Land, TX 77479.
- A 50% deposit is required before any work is started.
- Sit back and relax, your World Class helmet from 3rd Coast Custom Helmets will be back home within a few weeks.
*If all parts are in stock, the entire process takes approximately 12-14 Business Days not including Shipping
*Our process involves inspecting, cleaning, repairing and sanitizing each helmet. 3CC stands behind every helmet 100%! We believe every helmet that leaves our facility should be a durable, trustworthy, work of functional art that stands out from the rest… and at a fair price! We’ll make sure your helmet is thoroughly and properly brought back to life for optimal use, returned to you with a striking, enduring professional paint job.
At 3rd Coast Custom Helmets, we work on all makes and models of helmets, like Riddell, Xenith, Rawlings, Schutt, and Vicis. Our team works diligently to be absolutely certain that every helmet that goes through all of the steps and leaves in tip top shape, ready for play…