This Riddell SpeedFlex Repair Kit comes with a Quick Release Tool and everything needed to perform a quick fix on your Speedflex Helmet. The Quick Release tool will make removal of your Speedflex, Revo Speed, or 360 Facemasks a simple operation and save you precious time, especially if it’s a quick in-game job!
The kit comes with the following items:
- Riddell Quick Release Tool
- Thumb Screws x 2
- Threaded Valve Retainer Caps x 5
Installing a Facemask or Chinstrap on the Riddell Speedflex, Speed or Revo Speed 360 is a breeze with the Riddell Quick Release Tool. The tool serves both purposes with small pegs on the side that fit into your Quick Release Pins(QR Pins) to instantly and safely pop them off the helmet. The Ratchet side fits around the Thumbscrew on the Riddell SpeedFlex helmets to easily loosen the Thumbscrew and replace your chinstrap.
- Made Specifically for Riddell helmets
- Built-In Pegs assures easy QR Pin and facemask removal
- Ratchet End assures a no-slip grip on the Thumbscrew